Symptoms of Black Toxic Mold
Symptoms of Sick Building Syndrome.
High spore counts in your home or work area can cause a host of
symptoms, Black Toxic Mold, Sick Home Syndrome, and Sick Building Syndrome
has been around for years but is just in the last
few years have really made the news. Here are just a few of the symptoms
to look for in a Black Toxic Mold Contaminated Environment.
Mold = Nasal Congestion
Mold = Irritation of the eyes
Mold = Inflammation of the sinuses
Mold = Irritation of the skin
Mold = Breathlessness
Mold = Headache
Mold = Runny nose
Mold = Fatigue
Mold = Cough
Mold = Sore throat
Mold = Hoarseness
Mold = Inflammation of the ear
Mold = Bleeding Lungs
Mold = Nose Bleeds
Mold = Memory Loss
Mold = Arthralgia ( Pain in the joints without swelling ).
When people are consistently exposed to high mold
spore levels or Black Toxic Molds, they are likely to begin developing
allergic sensitivity to these and other allergens. We are not saying
that everyone who gets a headache or a sore throat is being exposed
to Black Toxic Mold or has Sick Home Syndrome. What we are
saying is if you’re in a new environment either living or working
and you go from being a well person to a sick person with the above
symptom’s look around and see if you notice Black Mold growing
on the walls or ceiling. Has your home or office ever been flooded and
you smell a musty odor? Start looking around you and be aware of your
environment because if you don’t know one else will.
In the insurance industry there is a term know as loss prevention,
this means finding ways not to lose money. We are the people that do
the living and dying, and buying and selling in this world and we need
to start thinking about loss prevention, have you ever been
to a restaurant and could see Black Mold growth on the ceiling? I have
and I don’t eat there anymore. How about when looking for a home
to purchase, you smell a strong odor or see unmistakable signs of Mold
or water damage. You should have it tested by a Certified Mold Inspector
before you buy, and again this is loss prevention, prevention of loss
of your health and hard earned money.
Having your home tested by a Certified Mold
Inspector is the best money you will ever spend! It buys you peace of
mind for you and your family, and is also loss prevention for your future.
Call Mobile AAA Advanced Air, Lead & Mold Solutions INC at